It’s Friday! Yay!
But have I told you that I really hate Fridays? Why? Because it’s basically the first day of my week, we close the school every Thursday and I feel like it’s our weekend because we have to go at school on Saturdays and Sundays (9:00 – 6:00). Not only that, we also have to work until 9:00 o’clock on Friday and wake up early the next morning. UGH.
And I am not a morning person.
Anyways, today when we came to school, there were people doing some IT works and it kinda stressed me out.
Me and Jerene: Ohayo Gozaimasu! (in our high pitch tone)
Manager and counselor: Ohayou Gozaimasu! (kawaii voices)
Then begin the meeting after 15 minutes.
Me and Jerene: Oha- (ehhhh)
Manager: (*busy on the telephone) Odenwa arigatou gozaimasu ……
Man 1: #@$%^&*^^*&&%^$%%#%$# (getting something infront of me)
Man 2: *&^%$$^#%@%$^%$%^#%^ (busy vacumming the floor)
Jerene: *silently walked out the office
Me: *turn left turn right sit down stand up repeat 3x
Manager: (*another phone call) moshi moshi…….
Counselor: (*silently walked out the room)
Jerene: (*suddenly came back) sigaw na kaya ako ng magsitigil kayo!!!!
Manager: sumimasen #$%^&*&^%$#@@#$%%^^&
I decided to just get something and pretended busy in classroom 2 with Jerene and we just came out the room when manager called us for meeting, the workers went out for lunch. We were really overwhelmed because we’re not used to seeing a lot of people inside the office (aside from students) especially men because we’re all girls. And these are the times I wish I could speak and understand Japanese.
They were wearing uniforms like the photo below but the color was gray and they were wearing mask.
Before we start working we usually have a meeting for the day’s schedule and classes, we only have two today and we divided the class last Wednesday but one of the students cancelled and it was my student. So apparently, I have nothing to do today. How did I spend it?
- I finished doing my student’s assessment, we’ll be having parent day on the last week of this month and we have to hand them their final assessment.
- I calculated the students overall scores from November and take note, I did it manually because hell I was killing time. And as I told you I am a math genius I ended starting over again because my computation was a total mess. I told you I’m such a genius. I was busy talking to myself “teka pano nangyaring 58, 59, 53 ito eh hanggang 50 lang to” when my manager looked at me with what-are-you-talking-about-are-you-doing-some-black-magic-or-something kind of stare, I laughed and told her my problem. She lend me her calculator. I wanted to die.
- We cleaned the lobby and redecorated it from winter theme to spring. And as our manager requested a ferret, a ferret?! we followed her idea. She really love our school’s commercial and the photo below is a screenshot of it.
- Most of the time like this.
- Did a bit of preparation for tomorrow’s winter event.
- Chat, chat, chat.
- I ate the carbonara I cooked yesterday.
And that’s how I spent my day at work, I went back home and took a quick shower and ate my favorite chips from 7/11.
How did you spend your Friday?
7 thoughts on “30DWC Day 25: What A Friday!”
My Friday was busy. I was at work until 7pm. Then I went to see my friends and we played Avalon. Then I went back to work and surprised that our incident issue still not finished. But I can’t help them resolve the issue since I’m still a newbie when it comes to work. So I decided to go home.
What’s Avalon btw? Hehe curious ako sa job mo rin 🙂
That’s a boardgame where you will betray your friends. I’M a System Administrator. IT field
Ahhhhh alam ko na, merong version nyan here sa Japan.
Had a chance to bond with my sister and sang “Leaving on a Jet Plane” 😂😂😂 Imagine me hitting the high notes hahaha
I’ve watched it nga hahaha it tools me decades before I finally guessed what’s the song name was. hahahha
My Friday at work was as hectic and crazy as yours but in different situations naman. I only had the time to check and post here today, for the first time this year. Haha!